travelog anak melaka

travelog anak melaka
simple girl with a big dream

Tuesday 6 May 2014

why?

for now...i just feel sad...why?i dont know why..
for now...i feel lonely....why?i dont know why
for now...i feel alone....why?i also dont know why..

something inside here...
that i cant tell...i cant show...
bcoz it will be another mistake...

why?

I DONT KNOW!!!

i have ears..so i just listen..
what they said,tell me this,ask me that....
even they wronged me..

but i have no voice..
what to say,what to tell...
even to correct myself...

both my eyes?
nothing come out..
tried to...but...nothing...
not even a drop...

so i guess its really deep there..
inside..

positive thought :
might be some people dont even have time to feel sad,feel alone and lonely..
might be some people cant listen to hear just one sweet word..
might be some people couldnt see how beautiful this life....
might be some people not be able to speak anything....
while they also have many things to say...
but they still be grateful...

WHY not me?
be grateful...although along the way that you go through a very painful..
this is our journey..
journey of life..


saya
-detektif conan-

No comments: